you are not logged in | login or join us

Barringun Weather

  RSS

29.01°S 145.70°E 144m AMSL

Cunnamulla Forecast

Tonight 20°C
Tomorrow 23°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

24.0°C falling
Updated at 23:00 EDT

Upper Western for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the north, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Bourke Ap

Temperature 24.0°C falling
Dew Point 12.0°C rising
Feels Like 24.0°C
Relative Humidity 47%
Wind icon
SSE 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1015.2hPa steady
Fire Danger 6.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
05:20 EST
Sunset sunset
19:16 EST

Nearby Now

Thargomindah Ap 24.6°C
Walgett Ap 20.5°C
Cobar 23.9°C
Cobar 24.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Bourke

mostly cloudy

12am

Mostly cloudy
22°C
possible shower

3am

Slight chance shower
21°C
possible shower

6am

Intermittent rain
20°C
possible shower

9am

Intermittent rain
24°C
powered by Opticast

Upper Western Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cunnamulla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Dec 27
Sun
Dec 28
Mon
Dec 29
Tue
Dec 30
Wed
Dec 31
Thu
Jan 1
Fri
Jan 2
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 27°C 23°C 34°C 36°C 37°C 39°C 38°C
Minimum 22°C 20°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 21°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 40% 5% 5% 10% 20%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
5
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction E 14km/h
E
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
WSW 5km/h
WSW
SW 14km/h
SW
S 11km/h
S
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SE 15km/h
SE
SSW 8km/h
SSW
ESE 7km/h
ESE
E 5km/h
E
NE 10km/h
NE
SSE 8km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 59% 69% 92% 84% 73% 33% 39% 20% 30% 17% 28% 18% 37% 21%
Dew Point 19°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 16°C 14°C 10°C 9°C 8°C 12°C 11°C 16°C 12°C

Cunnamulla Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:54 EST
sunrise
05:21 EST
sunset
19:16 EST
last light
19:43 EST
moon
set
Sat 23:15 EST
rise
Sun 11:39 EST
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13
moon
Wed
Jan 21

Cunnamulla Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Dec 27
21.2°C 27°C 4.8mm
Fri
Dec 26
22.9°C 33.3°C 1.8mm
Thu
Dec 25
24.8°C 28.7°C 0.2mm
Wed
Dec 24
24.5°C 37.9°C 0.6mm
Tue
Dec 23
27.5°C 36.9°C 0.4mm

Cunnamulla Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
367.2mm
43.7 day(s)
total for 2014
340.0mm
52 day(s)
total to this day 2013
174.8mm
36 day(s)
wettest day
58.2mm
Aug 16
lowest temperature
0.0°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
47.2°C
Jan 3

Cunnamulla Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
17.7°C
14th
lowest on record
11.5°C
14th 1986
average this month
22.1°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
21.0°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
42.5°C
10th
highest on record
46.0°C
7th 1979
average this month
36.2°C
+0.9°C
long-term average
35.3°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
12.0mm
1st
total this month
45.8mm
15 day(s)
long-term average
37.6mm
4.3 day(s)
wettest on record
361.9mm
1942
driest on record
0.0mm
1879

Barringun Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Barringun Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Sunny skies set to welcome Sydney to Hobart contestants

13:21 EDT There is nothing like watching the yachts enter the River Derwent at the end of the spectacular race and Sunday will be a splendid day to do so.

Help with Weatherzone