Fairfax Media Network

Cartwright Weather


Liverpool Forecast

Today 34°C
Tonight 18°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

30.0°C falling
Updated at 16:10 EDT

Sydney for Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Currently at Bankstown Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 30.0°C falling
Dew Point 20.5°C rising
Feels Like 32.1°C
Relative Humidity 56%
Wind icon
SE 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1006.3hPa rising
Fire Danger 5.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.8mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:38 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:56 EDT

Nearby Now

Horsley Park 31.1°C
Canterbury 30.0°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Holsworthy

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy
33°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
27°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
23°C

3am

Shower. Chance storm
20°C

Sydney Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Liverpool 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Dec 5
Tue
Dec 6
Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11

Possible thunderstorm

Showers

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 34°C 27°C 27°C 34°C 28°C 26°C 30°C
Minimum 20°C 18°C 18°C 17°C 17°C 14°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 90% 80% 40% 60% 40% 30% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Pollen Index High High Moderate High High High Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
25
km/h
14
km/h
29
km/h
18
km/h
28
km/h
7
km/h
25
km/h
8
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction NE 7km/h
NE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
S 8km/h
S
S 17km/h
S
SSE 11km/h
SSE
E 25km/h
E
NNE 14km/h
NNE
NNE 29km/h
NNE
WSW 18km/h
WSW
SSW 28km/h
SSW
SSE 7km/h
SSE
E 25km/h
E
NNE 8km/h
NNE
ENE 28km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 69% 46% 77% 78% 76% 62% 70% 46% 41% 30% 55% 48% 57% 47%
Dew Point 19°C 20°C 18°C 21°C 18°C 19°C 18°C 21°C 8°C 9°C 11°C 14°C 14°C 17°C

Liverpool Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:09 EDT
sunrise
05:38 EDT
sunset
19:56 EDT
last light
20:25 EDT
moon
set
Tue 00:07 EDT
rise
Tue 11:24 EDT
moon
Wed
Dec 7
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29

Bankstown Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Dec 5
21.7°C 34°C 1.0mm
Sun
Dec 4
16.9°C 30.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 3
20.8°C 27.7°C 0.0mm
Fri
Dec 2
15.2°C 38.0°C 0.2mm
Thu
Dec 1
16.5°C 34.4°C 0.0mm

Bankstown Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
880.9mm
114.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
921.2mm
99 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
890.6mm
121 Day(s)
Wettest Day
141.0mm
Jun 5
Lowest Temperature
0.5°C
Jun 30
Highest Temperature
40.7°C
Feb 25

Bankstown Ap Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
15.2°C
2nd
Lowest On Record
6.3°C
16th 1994
Average This Month
18.2°C
+1.5°C
Long-term Average
16.7°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
38.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
43.6°C
21st 1994
Average This Month
32.9°C
+5.6°C
Long-term Average
27.3°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.0mm
5th
Total This Month
1.2mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
69.3mm
9.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
260.7mm
1970
Driest On Record
8.4mm
1979
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

$14m flood-repair package to fix infrastructure and Beaconsfield mine

15:56 EDT

The federal and state governments have announced up to $14 million will be made available to help Tasmania recover from the .

Sydney goes 'tropo' as eastern states bake

15:43 EDT

A pool of heat sitting over parts of eastern Australia today is causing elevated bushfire danger, thunderstorms and lots of sweat.

Total crop losses on some Mary Valley farms as growers count cost of massive storms

14:53 EDT

Farmers in Queensland's Mary Valley are reporting total crop losses after the region was battered by a series of violent storms since Wednesday that brought hail stones the size of tennis balls.