you are not logged in | login or join us

Breakfast Point Weather

  RSS

33.84°S 151.11°E 10m AMSL

Homebush Forecast

Tonight 9°C
Tomorrow 18°C
Mostly sunny

Now

12.3°C falling
Updated at 22:00 EST

Sydney for Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of a shower, chiefly near the coast. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 40 km/h near the coast. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.
Monday Mostly sunny. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.

Currently at Olympic Park

Temperature 12.3°C falling
Dew Point 10.9°C rising
Feels Like 12.3°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
06:26 EST
Sunset sunset
17:21 EST

Nearby Now

Canterbury 10.8°C
Sydney 14.5°C
Sydney Ap 15.4°C
Bankstown Ap 13.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Homebush

mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
14°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
12°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
10°C
clear

9am

Clear
13°C
powered by Opticast

Sydney Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Sun 22:01 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

NSW/ACT - Sat 09:32 EST
Final Flood Warning for the Colo River at Putty Road

Sydney weather update

Sydney Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Homebush 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 26
Mon
Apr 27
Tue
Apr 28
Wed
Apr 29
Thu
Apr 30
Fri
May 1
Sat
May 2
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
showers
Showers
showers
Showers
Maximum 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 20°C
Minimum 9°C 9°C 9°C 10°C 12°C 12°C 12°C
Chance of Rain 80% 60% 90% 90% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 10-20mm 20-40mm 5-10mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
25
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction W 18km/h
W
SSW 25km/h
SSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
S 12km/h
S
WSW 12km/h
WSW
S 16km/h
S
SW 10km/h
SW
SSE 13km/h
SSE
SW 9km/h
SW
E 14km/h
E
W 8km/h
W
ENE 14km/h
ENE
SSE 13km/h
SSE
E 16km/h
E
Relative Humidity 93% 63% 73% 51% 74% 63% 94% 76% 89% 81% 100% 88% 100% 89%
Dew Point 12°C 12°C 8°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 15°C 17°C

Homebush Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:01 EST
sunrise
06:27 EST
sunset
17:20 EST
last light
17:46 EST
moon
set
Sun 23:59 EST
rise
Mon 13:29 EST
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18
moon
Tue
May 26

Olympic Park Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Apr 26
11.6°C 18°C 13.2mm
Sat
Apr 25
11.6°C 25.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 24
13.2°C 27.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 23
12.5°C 22.8°C 49.8mm
Wed
Apr 22
13.8°C 18.5°C 96.4mm

Canterbury Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
363.5mm
45.6 day(s)
total for 2015
607.0mm
60 day(s)
total to this day 2014
280.8mm
46 day(s)
wettest day
123.0mm
Apr 21
lowest temperature
6.9°C
Mar 28
highest temperature
35.9°C
Jan 25

Canterbury Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
9.0°C
25th
lowest on record
2.4°C
19th 1996
average this month
12.7°C
+0.0°C
long-term average
12.7°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
30.2°C
16th
highest on record
32.6°C
5th 2006
average this month
21.7°C
-1.7°C
long-term average
23.4°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
123.0mm
21st
total this month
384.6mm
19 day(s)
long-term average
99.8mm
10.9 day(s)
wettest on record
243.0mm
1998
driest on record
2.0mm
2006

Breakfast Point Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Breakfast Point Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone