Fairfax Media Network

Grahamstown Weather


35.26°S 148.04°E 257m AMSL

Gundagai Forecast

This morning 4°C
Today 14°C
possible_shower

Now

5.4°C falling
Updated at 01:50 EST

Southwest Slopes for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the ranges, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. Patches of frost in the south in the early morning. Patchy fog in the early morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

Currently at Wagga Wagga Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.4°C falling
Dew Point 4.7°C falling
Feels Like 4.3°C
Relative Humidity 95%
Wind icon
Calm falling
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1013.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:51 EST
Sunset sunset
18:07 EST

Nearby Now

Temora Ap 3.6°C
Khancoban 6.7°C
Cabramurra -0.3°C
Mt Ginini -1.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Wagga Wagga

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
4°C

6am

Mostly clear
4°C

9am

Mostly clear
9°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
13°C

Southwest Slopes Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Sun 10:12 EST
Minor to Moderate Flood Warning for the Murray River

NSW/ACT - Sun 09:54 EST
Minor to Moderate Flood Warning for the Murrumbidgee River Downstream of Wagga Wagga

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gundagai 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2

Possible shower

Clearing shower

Rain developing

Possible thunderstorm

Showers

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 14°C 14°C 18°C 14°C 10°C 14°C 20°C
Minimum 4°C 6°C 3°C 10°C 6°C 6°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 80% 20% 90% 90% 90% 30% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 10-20mm 10-20mm 10-20mm < 1mm 5-10mm
UV Index High High High Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
17
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
5
km/h
13
km/h
23
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
27
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction W 8km/h
W
W 17km/h
W
W 17km/h
W
WSW 19km/h
WSW
NE 5km/h
NE
NNE 13km/h
NNE
NNW 23km/h
NNW
NW 24km/h
NW
NW 26km/h
NW
WNW 27km/h
WNW
W 21km/h
W
WNW 18km/h
WNW
N 8km/h
N
N 13km/h
N
Relative Humidity 76% 62% 82% 65% 73% 59% 90% 83% 91% 89% 83% 73% 77% 62%
Dew Point 7°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 10°C 13°C 9°C 6°C 8°C 6°C 9°C 9°C 12°C

Gundagai Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:26 EST
sunrise
05:51 EST
sunset
18:07 EST
last light
18:32 EST
moon
rise
Mon 02:48 EST
set
Mon 13:38 EST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Gundagai Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Sep 25
11.4°C - 0.6mm
Sat
Sep 24
5.6°C 20.6°C 0.0mm
Fri
Sep 23
6.7°C 20.4°C 0.0mm
Thu
Sep 22
10.0°C 15.4°C 11.0mm
Wed
Sep 21
9.4°C 15.6°C 16.8mm

Gundagai Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
459.1mm
91.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
605.5mm
81 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
112.8mm
23 Day(s)
Wettest Day
48.0mm
Mar 11
Lowest Temperature
-1.4°C
Aug 27
Highest Temperature
41.0°C
Jan 13

Gundagai Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.3°C
20th
Lowest On Record
-3.6°C
1st 2012
Average This Month
7.5°C
+2.2°C
Long-term Average
5.3°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.5°C
8th
Highest On Record
28.6°C
13th 2009
Average This Month
17.0°C
-1.4°C
Long-term Average
18.4°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
37.6mm
10th
Total This Month
124.9mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
59.0mm
10.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
115.6mm
1997
Driest On Record
15.0mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Lachlan River peaks in heavy Forbes flooding; SES continuing to monitor situation

01:02 EST

Forbes' Lachlan River in central west New South Wales has peaked, the State Emergency Service says, with at least .

NSW weather: Forbes residents warned to evacuate as Lachlan River nears unexpectedly high peak

18:18 EST

The flood-hit area of Forbes in central-western NSW is readying itself for the worst of a slow-moving flood, with the peak expected to hit after midnight.

NSW Weather: Forbes farmers brace for extensive crop losses from flooding

16:59 EST

Farmers near Forbes in the New South Wales central west are bracing for extensive loses as their crops continue to be inundated with flood waters, which are expected to peak later today.