you are not logged in | login or join us

Myalla Weather

  RSS

36.43°S 149.12°E 1051m AMSL

Cooma Forecast

Tonight -7°C
Tomorrow 12°C
Frost then sunny

Now

-3.7°C steady
Updated at 19:30 EST

Snowy Mountains for Wednesday Clear. Light winds.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Severe frost and patchy fog in the morning. High (70%) chance of showers about the alpine peaks, tending slight (30%) chance elsewhere, and falling as snow at times above 1200 metres. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

Currently at Cooma Ap

Temperature -3.7°C steady
Dew Point -5.2°C rising
Feels Like -3.7°C
Relative Humidity 89%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1021.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
07:07 EST
Sunset sunset
16:57 EST

Nearby Now

Bombala 0.9°C
Cabramurra 0.7°C
Bega 5.4°C

Next 12 hours in Cooma

clear

9pm

Clear
-1°C
clear

12am

Clear
-3°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
-5°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
-6°C
powered by Opticast

Snowy Mountains Weather Warnings

NSW/ACT - Wed 16:42 EST
Severe Weather Warning (Damaging Surf) for Lord Howe Island trough to Wednesday night

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Cooma 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 11°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 16°C 16°C 15°C
Minimum -2°C -7°C -4°C -7°C -3°C 0°C -1°C
Chance of Rain 5% 70% 5% 5% 5% 20% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Severe Severe Severe Severe Severe High Severe
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction NE 10km/h
NE
SW 9km/h
SW
NW 11km/h
NW
NW 14km/h
NW
SW 13km/h
SW
SW 12km/h
SW
NW 10km/h
NW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
NW 15km/h
NW
NW 22km/h
NW
NW 22km/h
NW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
WSW 20km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 68% 43% 75% 37% 80% 51% 86% 47% 70% 40% 69% 39% 78% 43%
Dew Point -2°C -1°C -2°C -3°C -1°C 2°C 0°C 3°C 1°C 2°C 1°C 1°C 2°C 2°C

Cooma Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise last quarter new moon first quarter full moon
first light
06:39 EST
sunrise
07:08 EST
sunset
16:56 EST
last light
17:25 EST
moon
set
Thu 08:05 EST
rise
Thu 18:38 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24
moon
Thu
Jul 2

Cooma Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jun 3
-8.1°C 9°C 0.2mm
Tue
Jun 2
-0.2°C 6.2°C 0.6mm
Mon
Jun 1
-1.4°C 5.3°C 4.2mm
Sun
May 31
-1.6°C 10.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 30
-1.2°C 11.3°C 0.0mm

Cooma Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jun
259.5mm
59.3 day(s)
total for 2015
350.6mm
56 day(s)
total to this day 2014
283.4mm
47 day(s)
wettest day
66.4mm
Apr 8
lowest temperature
-8.9°C
May 24
highest temperature
31.2°C
Jan 2

Cooma Ap Almanac

June minimum temperature
lowest this month
-8.1°C
3rd
lowest on record
-11.0°C
16th 1992
average this month
-3.2°C
-2.4°C
long-term average
-0.8°C
June maximum temperature
highest this month
9.0°C
3rd
highest on record
21.9°C
1st 1993
average this month
6.8°C
-4.0°C
long-term average
10.8°C
June rainfall
wettest this month
4.2mm
1st
total this month
5.0mm
3 day(s)
long-term average
37.2mm
11.6 day(s)
wettest on record
110.8mm
2007
driest on record
1.2mm
1986

Myalla Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Myalla Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Tasmania set for another freezing night

18:19 EST The mercury is set to plummet tonight across parts of Tasmania, with some places possibly seeing their coldest night in around two years.

Help with Weatherzone