Fairfax Media Network

Delegate Weather


37.04°S 148.94°E 754m AMSL

Bombala Forecast

Tonight -2°C
Tomorrow 8°C
sunny

Now

4.1°C steady
Updated at 21:00 EST

Snowy Mountains for Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of snow showers in the west above 900 metres. Winds W 30 to 50 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Becoming cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (80%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming NW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Currently at Bombala

24-hour graph
Temperature 4.1°C steady
Dew Point -2.7°C rising
Feels Like -2.0°C
Relative Humidity 61%
Wind icon
W 40km/h falling
Wind Gusts 56km/h
Pressure 1007.0hPa
Fire Danger 4.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.6mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:09 EST
Sunset sunset
17:11 EST

Nearby Now

Combienbar 4.9°C
Gelantipy 3.6°C
Cooma Ap 1.1°C
Orbost 8.1°C

Next 12 hours in Bombala

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
1°C

3am

Clear
-1°C

6am

Clear
-2°C

9am

Mostly clear
2°C

Snowy Mountains Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Sat 16:01 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning for the Central Tablelands, Southern Tablelands, South West Slopes and Snowy Mountains

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Bombala 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jul 23
Sun
Jul 24
Mon
Jul 25
Tue
Jul 26
Wed
Jul 27
Thu
Jul 28
Fri
Jul 29

Clearing shower

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Clearing shower

Sunny

Fog then sunny
Maximum 8°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 13°C 12°C
Minimum 3°C -2°C 0°C 1°C 0°C 1°C -1°C
Chance of Rain 50% 10% 30% 40% 5% 5% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Low Low Moderate Low
Frost Risk Moderate Severe High High High Moderate High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 27
km/h
35
km/h
13
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
28
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
18
km/h
25
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
12
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 27km/h
WNW
W 35km/h
W
NW 13km/h
NW
NW 20km/h
NW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 25km/h
W
WNW 13km/h
WNW
W 16km/h
W
WNW 12km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 74% 49% 76% 49% 74% 55% 67% 50% 79% 60% 81% 57% 83% 60%
Dew Point 0°C -3°C -2°C -2°C 1°C 1°C -2°C -2°C 2°C 3°C 2°C 5°C 2°C 5°C

Bombala Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:40 EST
sunrise
07:08 EST
sunset
17:12 EST
last light
17:39 EST
moon
set
Sun 09:38 EST
rise
Sun 21:50 EST
moon
Wed
Jul 27
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18

Bombala Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jul 23
3.5°C 9°C 7.6mm
Fri
Jul 22
5.3°C 18.2°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jul 21
6.3°C 14.4°C 0.6mm
Wed
Jul 20
7.9°C 9.9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 19
5.2°C 17.2°C 0.0mm

Bombala Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
346.9mm
92.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
413.4mm
93 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
449.6mm
114 Day(s)
Wettest Day
89.6mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
-5.8°C
Jun 15
Highest Temperature
36.0°C
Feb 24

Bombala Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-5.3°C
4th
Lowest On Record
-8.0°C
13th 1990
Average This Month
1.4°C
+1.5°C
Long-term Average
-0.1°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
19.3°C
18th
Highest On Record
18.2°C
23rd 2003
Average This Month
11.7°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
10.6°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
34.6mm
7th
Total This Month
72.4mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
36.5mm
13.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
134.0mm
2001
Driest On Record
6.4mm
2013
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Tasmania weather: Snow, hail and wind send chills throughout the state

15:25 EST

Residents are warned to take care outdoors as snow, hail and wind gusts send Tasmania into a big chill.

Line-up of cold fronts for southeast Australia

15:11 EST

Following an uncharacteristically warm week for southeastern Australia, a solid line of cold fronts are on the way to bring us back to winter with a bang.

Australia: in the midst of winter an invincible summer

13:18 EST

The fact that Terra Australis is a land of extremes is not a new concept.