you are not logged in | login or join us

Riverina Weather

forecast summary district forecast

fog then sunny

Friday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the south. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

fog then sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

possible shower

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Fri 06:07 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Riverina Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
0 13 20% < 1mm High ENE 3 89 NNE 8 55
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
0 15 20% < 1mm High ESE 5 75 NE 5 50
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 14 30% < 1mm High E 6 78 NE 6 54
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 14 20% < 1mm High E 10 82 NE 11 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
2 14 30% - Moderate E 6 72 NE 6 49
increasing sunshine Increasing sunshine
0 15 10% < 1mm High SE 5 75 NE 6 46
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
2 14 20% < 1mm Moderate SE 4 69 NNE 3 54
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 15 20% < 1mm High E 6 74 ENE 7 51
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
1 14 30% < 1mm High E 6 77 NE 7 55
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
-1 14 20% < 1mm Severe ESE 5 80 ENE 10 49

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone