you are not logged in | login or join us

Riverina Weather

forecast summary district forecast

sunny

Saturday Sunny. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 30s.

sunny

Sunday Sunny. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending E/NE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/NE during the morning.

Issued Sat 05:16 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Riverina Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
clearing shower Clearing shower
18 28 30% 1-5mm Nil E 10 59 WSW 18 29
possible shower Possible shower
16 32 40% 1-5mm Nil ENE 8 50 W 14 25
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 28 10% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 51 W 18 25
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 31 30% < 1mm Nil WNW 14 44 W 25 16
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 30 10% < 1mm Nil SSW 13 44 WSW 19 21
late shower Late shower
18 33 30% 1-5mm Nil SW 10 38 W 17 19
clearing shower Clearing shower
18 29 30% 5-10mm Nil NE 6 53 NW 11 33
possible shower Possible shower
19 33 40% 1-5mm Nil NNE 7 45 W 16 21
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 28 10% < 1mm Nil SSW 8 51 W 17 25
possible shower Possible shower
17 30 40% 1-5mm Nil NE 15 58 W 20 19

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone