Fairfax Media Network

Riverina Weather

Current Warnings
 

Riverina Forecast

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Rain heavy at times in the northeast this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 24 to 33.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northeast in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning and early afternoon.

  • Saturday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW during the day then tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Issued Thu 05:15 EDT

Riverina Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
14:40 EDT
SE 28 33 21.7 13.3 21.7 59 7 0.0 1017.7
09:00 EDT
- 0   19.4 14.8 19.4 75 2 2 -
14:40 EDT
SE 20 24 28.4 13.5 28.0 40 13 0.0 1015.1
14:40 EDT
ENE 19 20 28.9 19.8 30.6 58 7 0.0 1013.6
14:40 EDT
SSE 11 17 31.5 15.9 31.4 39 12 0.0 1013.6
09:00 EDT
E 4   22.5 19.7 22.5 84 2 0 1013.5
14:40 EDT
NE 22 26 26.4 16.0 27.0 52 8 0.0 1015.2
09:00 EDT
SE 9   20.2 16.2 20.2 78 2 1 -
14:30 EDT
E 13 15 19.8 16.0 19.8 79 2 0.2 1017.0
14:40 EDT
ENE 19 20 26.8 17.2 27.5 55 7 0.0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BOM weather: Six questions you've always wanted to ask a meteorologist

14:27 EDT

It runs one of the most-viewed websites in Australia and broadcasts its weather forecasts and warnings around the country each day.

Asperitas: How a Tasmanian geologist helped classify a new type of cloud

12:21 EDT

Gary McArthur's head has always been in the clouds.

New Cloud Atlas for World Met Day

12:06 EDT

Clouds are important and awesome.