you are not logged in | login or join us

Camerons Creek Weather

  RSS

30.34°S 151.11°E 712m AMSL

Barraba Forecast

Today 28°C
Tonight 7°C
Sunny

Now

26.1°C falling
Updated at 15:30 EDT

Northern Tablelands for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a High (70%) chance in the southeast this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm on and west of the ranges during this afternoon and early evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 24.

Currently at Inverell

Temperature 26.1°C falling
Dew Point 7.4°C falling
Feels Like 25.9°C
Relative Humidity 30%
Wind icon
S 12km/h rising
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 1024.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 14.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Nearby Now

Armidale Ap 16.6°C
Tamworth Ap 26.2°C
Glen Innes Ap 19.4°C
Gunnedah 27.5°C

Next 12 hours in Inverell

possible shower

6pm

Slight chance shower
24°C
mostly clear

9pm

Mostly clear
18°C
clear

12am

Clear
13°C
clear

3am

Clear
9°C
powered by Opticast

Northern Tablelands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Barraba 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Oct 21
Wed
Oct 22
Thu
Oct 23
Fri
Oct 24
Sat
Oct 25
Sun
Oct 26
Mon
Oct 27
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 28°C 28°C 31°C 34°C 34°C 35°C 36°C
Minimum 8°C 7°C 8°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 5% 10% 60% 5% 30% 10% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
11
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
6
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 9km/h
ESE
SSW 11km/h
SSW
E 7km/h
E
SW 7km/h
SW
N 12km/h
N
WNW 10km/h
WNW
NNE 14km/h
NNE
NW 15km/h
NW
NNE 6km/h
NNE
SW 11km/h
SW
NE 9km/h
NE
WNW 12km/h
WNW
N 8km/h
N
SW 12km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 64% 31% 59% 27% 59% 30% 52% 25% 46% 21% 45% 20% 49% 21%
Dew Point 10°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 10°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 10°C 12°C 9°C 13°C 10°C

Barraba Sun & Moon Times

Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
-
sunrise
-
sunset
-
last light
-
moon
set
Tue 16:48 EDT
rise
Wed 05:02 EDT
moon
Fri
Oct 24
moon
Fri
Oct 31
moon
Fri
Nov 7
moon
Sat
Nov 15

Barraba Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Oct 21
9.0°C 28°C 0.0mm
Mon
Oct 20
6.8°C 31.0°C 0.0mm
Sun
Oct 19
5.0°C 27.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Oct 18
6.0°C 25.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Oct 17
1.9°C 24.0°C 0.0mm

Barraba Year To Date

average rainfall to Oct
534.9mm
63.1 day(s)
total for 2014
380.9mm
49 day(s)
total to this day 2013
472.7mm
45 day(s)
wettest day
74.0mm
Mar 2
lowest temperature
-6.0°C
Jul 12
highest temperature
44.9°C
Jan 3

Barraba Almanac

October minimum temperature
lowest this month
1.9°C
17th
lowest on record
-2.7°C
1st 1982
average this month
7.2°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
8.1°C
October maximum temperature
highest this month
31.0°C
6th
highest on record
36.9°C
19th 2002
average this month
27.1°C
+2.0°C
long-term average
25.1°C
October rainfall
wettest this month
8.0mm
14th
total this month
8.0mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
62.2mm
7.3 day(s)
wettest on record
215.3mm
1955
driest on record
5.1mm
1944

Camerons Creek Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Camerons Creek Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone