Fairfax Media Network

Northern Rivers Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 08:31 EST
Current Warnings
 

Northern Rivers Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the north in the early morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Areas of fog inland in the early morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe in the early morning. Light winds.

  • Monday Patchy morning fog. Mostly sunny day. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds.

Issued Fri 16:30 EST

Northern Rivers Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
23:20 EST
WSW 17 19 11.7 7.2 9.8 74 2 0.0 1018.0
23:20 EST
SW 30 35 12.7 6.7 10.1 67 4 0.0 1017.6
23:20 EST
WSW 7 9 10.7 4.6 10.0 66 2 0.0 1018.2
23:20 EST
SW 19 24 10.5 4.9 8.1 68 3 0.0 1017.7
23:20 EST
W 13 15 8.8 5.0 6.7 77 2 0.0 -
23:20 EST
S 9 9 7.7 3.9 6.1 77 1 0.0 1018.4
23:20 EST
- 0 0 9.4 6.5 9.5 82 1 0.0 1018.3
15:00 EST
E 11   19.0 7.7 19.0 48 6 0 -
23:20 EST
WSW 11 17 10.2 5.6 8.7 73 2 0.0 1018.0
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone Winston: Fiji struggles to rebuild six months after storm devastated the country

18:23 EST

Victims of Cyclone Winston in Fiji are struggling to rebuild their lives six months after the category five storm devastated large parts of the country.

Perth ending winter on a wet note

17:45 EST

Perth could see the heaviest rain in more than a month tonight as a late-winter front hits the southwest.

Drought's devastating impact on outback Queensland towns to be studied for new report

16:01 EST

For people living in outback Queensland, the impact of the ongoing drought can be seen everywhere.