Fairfax Media Network

Bowraville Weather


Smoky Cape Forecast

This morning 13°C
Today 22°C
possible_shower

Now

7.2°C rising
Updated at 01:10 EST

Mid North Coast for Friday Clear. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the late morning and afternoon. Possible small hail with showers or storms. Winds W/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Currently at Coffs Harbour

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.2°C rising
Dew Point 6.0°C rising
Feels Like 6.0°C
Relative Humidity 92%
Wind icon
NNW 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1009.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr - / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:35 EST
Sunset sunset
16:54 EST

Nearby Now

Kempsey Ap 12.4°C
Port Macquarie Ap 13.0°C
Grafton 14.8°C

Next 12 hours in Coffs Harbour

48-hour forecast

3am

Clear
8°C

6am

Clear
8°C

9am

Clear
15°C

12pm

Mostly clear
21°C

Mid North Coast Weather Warnings

view all
NSW/ACT - Fri 22:09 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Smoky Cape 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3

Possible shower

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 22°C 21°C 21°C 22°C 21°C 23°C 22°C
Minimum 13°C 13°C 11°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 30% 5% 40% 70% 80% 60% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm 10-20mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
30
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
5
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 17km/h
WNW
W 30km/h
W
WSW 21km/h
WSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
SSE 10km/h
SSE
WSW 10km/h
WSW
SE 10km/h
SE
W 7km/h
W
NE 9km/h
NE
NW 9km/h
NW
NE 8km/h
NE
NW 5km/h
NW
NNE 8km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 54% 45% 57% 44% 57% 51% 66% 69% 78% 73% 79% 72% 77% 77%
Dew Point 8°C 9°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 11°C 11°C 16°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 17°C 15°C 18°C

Smoky Cape Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:09 EST
sunrise
06:35 EST
sunset
16:54 EST
last light
17:21 EST
moon
set
Sat 11:16 EST
rise
Sat 22:42 EST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Coffs Harbour Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
May 27
15.9°C 25°C 0.2mm
Thu
May 26
9.4°C 21.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
May 25
3.7°C 21.2°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 24
11.8°C 21.6°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 23
11.5°C 26.1°C 0.0mm

Smoky Cape Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
808.7mm
67.2 Day(s)
Total For 2016
386.9mm
57 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
964.3mm
67 Day(s)
Wettest Day
69.0mm
Jan 26
Lowest Temperature
14.5°C
May 12
Highest Temperature
31.6°C
Feb 26

Smoky Cape Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
14.5°C
12th
Lowest On Record
5.9°C
15th 1968
Average This Month
17.4°C
+3.0°C
Long-term Average
14.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
27.5°C
23rd
Highest On Record
29.5°C
4th 2007
Average This Month
25.4°C
+3.8°C
Long-term Average
21.6°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.0mm
2nd
Total This Month
4.4mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
132.5mm
11.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
466.5mm
1996
Driest On Record
1.4mm
2004
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Severe weather warning cancelled for South Australia as wild weather eases

22:08 EST

A severe weather warning for parts of South Australia has been cancelled after a day of wet and windy weather.

Wild weather causing havoc over SA

17:13 EST

Southern parts of South Australia are battling the wind and rain.

Heavy rain continues across South Australia, further flooding unlikely

16:44 EST

Adelaide is poised to smash its May rainfall average as the city braces for further heavy rain.