you are not logged in | login or join us

Kinalung Weather

  RSS

32.05°S 141.95°E 133m AMSL

Broken Hill Forecast

Tonight 12°C
Tomorrow 15°C
Possible shower

Now

14.1°C falling
Updated at 22:30 EST

Lower Western for Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.
Friday Cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the southwest. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the northeast, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds.

Currently at Broken Hill Ap

Temperature 14.1°C falling
Dew Point 12.5°C falling
Feels Like 12.8°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
NW 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1022.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.4mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Thursday

Sunrise sunrise
07:23 EST
Sunset sunset
17:39 EST

Nearby Now

Fowlers Gap 15.0°C
Wilcannia Ap 15.9°C
Yunta 13.0°C

Next 12 hours in Broken Hill

possible shower

12am

Slight chance shower
14°C
cloudy

3am

Cloudy
13°C
cloudy

6am

Cloudy
13°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
14°C
powered by Opticast

Lower Western Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Broken Hill 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
rain
Rain
possible shower
Possible shower
cloudy
Cloudy
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 13°C 12°C 12°C
Minimum 13°C 12°C 10°C 9°C 8°C 2°C 2°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 30% 5% 5% 5% 10%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Moderate Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
12
km/h
19
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction NW 14km/h
NW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
S 16km/h
S
SE 14km/h
SE
ESE 6km/h
ESE
SW 12km/h
SW
SW 10km/h
SW
WSW 19km/h
WSW
S 16km/h
S
SSE 19km/h
SSE
SE 12km/h
SE
SSE 19km/h
SSE
SSE 10km/h
SSE
SE 15km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 79% 75% 82% 66% 73% 56% 72% 50% 82% 60% 85% 52% 76% 49%
Dew Point 12°C 13°C 11°C 9°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 6°C 8°C 6°C 4°C 3°C 2°C 2°C

Broken Hill Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:58 EST
sunrise
07:24 EST
sunset
17:39 EST
last light
18:05 EST
moon
set
Fri 02:54 EST
rise
Fri 14:53 EST
moon
Wed
Jun 3
moon
Wed
Jun 10
moon
Wed
Jun 17
moon
Wed
Jun 24

Broken Hill Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
May 28
11.7°C 20°C 1.6mm
Wed
May 27
13.7°C 21.4°C 1.2mm
Tue
May 26
9.2°C 20.5°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 25
7.8°C 20.4°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 24
4.0°C 18.0°C 0.0mm

Broken Hill Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to May
115.9mm
17.0 day(s)
total for 2015
123.2mm
22 day(s)
total to this day 2014
126.4mm
23 day(s)
wettest day
27.4mm
Apr 17
lowest temperature
2.8°C
May 14
highest temperature
42.8°C
Feb 15

Broken Hill Ap Almanac

May minimum temperature
lowest this month
2.8°C
14th
lowest on record
-3.0°C
30th 1994
average this month
8.0°C
+0.3°C
long-term average
7.7°C
May maximum temperature
highest this month
25.4°C
4th
highest on record
29.9°C
6th 1991
average this month
19.4°C
+0.3°C
long-term average
19.1°C
May rainfall
wettest this month
7.0mm
20th
total this month
10.2mm
5 day(s)
long-term average
21.1mm
4.7 day(s)
wettest on record
84.2mm
1968
driest on record
0.0mm
1976

Kinalung Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Kinalung Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone