Fairfax Media Network

CW Slopes & Plains Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 16:42 EDT
Current Warnings
 

CW Slopes & Plains Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm on the northern plains. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending SE/SW in the middle of the day.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the northern slopes, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending N/NE during the day.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers on the southern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

Issued Fri 16:30 EDT

CW Slopes & Plains Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EDT
E 15   20.7 18.1 20.7 85 2 3 -
16:50 EDT
ENE 24 28 26.4 20.5 27.9 70 5 0.0 1013.7
09:00 EDT
- 0   19.5 18.7 19.5 95 1 4 -
16:50 EDT
E 17 19 21.9 17.7 21.9 77 3 0.0 1017.3
16:50 EDT
ENE 20 24 29.6 18.7 30.8 52 9 0.0 1013.0
16:50 EDT
NE 15 22 27.1 14.5 27.3 46 9 0.0 1015.3
16:50 EDT
NE 33 39 24.3 16.6 24.3 62 7 0.0 1015.3
09:00 EDT
E 24   17.0 15.7 17.0 92 2 11 -
16:50 EDT
NNE 22 26 26.4 18.8 27.5 63 6 0.0 1014.3
09:00 EDT
E 22   19.5 14.0 19.5 71 4 7 -
09:00 EDT
E 13   21.0 17.1 21.0 78 2 0 -
09:00 EDT
E 26   23.3 19.1 23.3 77 4 0 -
16:50 EDT
NE 22 26 25.1 17.3 26.1 62 6 3.8 1015.4
09:00 EDT
W 11   21.0 17.1 21.0 78 2 10 -
16:50 EDT
NE 22 28 27.8 14.1 27.7 43 12 0.0 1015.1
16:50 EDT
E 24 31 26.7 17.7 27.5 57 8 0.0 1014.0
16:50 EDT
ENE 22 30 29.1 16.3 29.3 46 11 0.0 1014.3
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cyclone brewing in north Queensland prompting new residents to prepare early

16:26 EDT

Cyclone preparation comes second nature to many north Queenslanders.

Category three cyclone possible for north Queensland as tropical low strengthens: BOM

16:08 EDT

A tropical low brewing 600 kilometres north-east of the Queensland coast could make landfall somewhere between Cairns and Townsville early next week as a category three cyclone or higher, the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) says.

Sydney's sodden March

14:34 EDT

Sydney is having its wettest March in 33 years after yet another showery night.