Fairfax Media Network

CW Slopes & Plains Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 10:07 EST
Current Warnings
 

CW Slopes & Plains Forecast

  • Saturday Mostly clear. Light winds.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and patches of frost the morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the southern plains in the early morning. Light winds.

  • Monday Cloudy. Areas of fog in the early morning. High (80%) chance of rain in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers on the southern slopes, near zero chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 900 metres. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h.

Issued Sat 16:30 EST

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Rain
5 12 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers easing
6 10 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 24 84 WSW 27 62
Clearing shower
7 12 80% < 1mm Nil WSW 22 97 SW 28 68
Showers
5 10 90% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Rain
5 11 60% 1-5mm Slight WSW 21 91 WSW 29 64
Rain
5 11 70% 1-5mm Slight - - - -
Rain
5 11 80% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers
5 10 90% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Showers
4 12 50% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Rain
7 12 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Rain
5 10 80% 1-5mm Slight WSW 22 95 SW 29 70
Rain
7 11 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Showers
5 10 90% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Rain
6 11 60% 1-5mm Nil WSW 21 89 SW 29 64
Snow
5 11 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.

Workers stem flow of water into flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart

12:04 EST

Builders at the flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart have been able to stop water flowing into retailer's Liverpool Street store.

NSW foggy facade

11:53 EST

Parts of New South Wales woke to a blanket of low cloud and fog this morning, reducing visibility dramatically.