Fairfax Media Network

Manera Heights Weather


32.23°S 148.62°E 257m AMSL

Dubbo Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 8°C
possible_shower

Now

14.6°C falling
Updated at 17:40 EST

CW Slopes & Plains for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Currently at Dubbo Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.6°C falling
Dew Point 9.2°C steady
Feels Like 13.6°C
Relative Humidity 70%
Wind icon
ESE 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1024.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:58 EST
Sunset sunset
17:08 EST

Nearby Now

Trangie 14.4°C
Parkes Ap 12.8°C
Mudgee Ap 12.9°C
Coonabarabran Ap 13.0°C

Next 12 hours in Dubbo

48-hour forecast

9pm

Shower
11°C

12am

Chance shower
9°C

3am

Chance shower
8°C

6am

Chance shower
9°C

CW Slopes & Plains Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Dubbo 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3
Sat
Jun 4
Sun
Jun 5
Mon
Jun 6
Tue
Jun 7

Possible shower

Possible shower

Rain

Rain

Showers

Showers

Showers
Maximum 18°C 17°C 16°C 16°C 16°C 13°C 14°C
Minimum 6°C 8°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 7°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 80% 70% 90% 90% 60% 60% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 20-40mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 19
km/h
13
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction E 19km/h
E
ENE 13km/h
ENE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
E 15km/h
E
E 16km/h
E
E 15km/h
E
NNE 12km/h
NNE
SW 13km/h
SW
W 9km/h
W
WSW 15km/h
WSW
SW 15km/h
SW
WSW 19km/h
WSW
W 17km/h
W
WNW 24km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 89% 56% 95% 70% 96% 80% 100% 84% 100% 75% 96% 70% 98% 77%
Dew Point 10°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 11°C 13°C 11°C 11°C 8°C 8°C 9°C 9°C

Dubbo Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:32 EST
sunrise
06:59 EST
sunset
17:08 EST
last light
17:35 EST
moon
rise
Thu 03:15 EST
set
Thu 15:01 EST
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20
moon
Tue
Jun 28

Dubbo Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jun 1
7.1°C 19°C 0.0mm
Tue
May 31
0.4°C 17.6°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 30
-0.1°C 13.0°C 0.2mm
Sun
May 29
4.7°C 14.3°C 1.8mm
Sat
May 28
5.5°C 13.0°C 6.4mm

Dubbo Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
297.2mm
40.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
222.6mm
33 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
305.2mm
39 Day(s)
Wettest Day
64.0mm
Jan 28
Lowest Temperature
-0.9°C
May 25
Highest Temperature
42.0°C
Jan 13

Dubbo Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.1°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-4.9°C
30th 2002
Average This Month
7.1°C
+2.6°C
Long-term Average
4.5°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
19.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
23.0°C
9th 2005
Average This Month
19.0°C
+2.8°C
Long-term Average
16.2°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.0mm
1st
Total This Month
0.0mm
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
50.8mm
9.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
126.0mm
2013
Driest On Record
11.2mm
2011
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Australia had warmest autumn on record, BoM says

17:08 EST

Australia has recorded its warmest autumn on record, according to the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM).

A big wet start to winter for parts of QLD, NSW and TAS

16:36 EST

A heavy rainfall event is shaping up for eastern Australia over the coming weekend.

May weather hottest on record for Queensland, BoM data shows

16:28 EST

Queensland has experienced its hottest May on record, with Brisbane enduring its warmest average temperature for the month in 115 years.