Fairfax Media Network

Central Tablelands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Tablelands Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog about the upper Blue Mountains early this morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers or a thunderstorm during the afternoon and early evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 32.

  • Saturday Sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting W/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains during the afternoon and evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending SW during the evening.

Issued Fri 05:15 EDT

Central Tablelands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
11 28 30% < 1mm Nil NE 7 57 NNE 14 26
Sunny
14 30 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
11 22 60% < 1mm Nil ENE 9 66 ENE 7 43
Mostly sunny
10 24 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
13 29 30% < 1mm Nil E 9 55 NNE 12 31
Mostly sunny
10 22 30% < 1mm Nil E 10 69 NE 7 50
Mostly sunny
9 24 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
9 26 20% < 1mm Nil NE 14 59 WNW 14 32
Mostly sunny
14 26 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
14 32 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heavy hailstorms hit Queanbeyan and south Canberra

07:05 EDT

Backyards in Queanbeyan and parts of Canberra have been covered with "golf-ball sized" hailstones and the roof of a supermarket has partially collapsed after a storm hit the region.

Drought scheme helping western Qld contractors secure work raises $90,000

18:36 EDT

A western Queensland church has raised more than $90,000 for a scheme to keep rural contractors in work during the ongoing drought.

Clearest skies since spring fine-tune rare planet event

15:51 EDT

Much of southeastern Australia is experiencing its sunniest week since spring and skies have been staying clear at night, effectively giving planet gazers a fine-tuned view of a rare feature.