Fairfax Media Network

Central Tablelands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Tablelands Forecast

  • Friday Clear. Light winds.

  • Saturday Areas of morning fog, then sunny. Early frost patches. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. ##.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog in the north in the early morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower from the late morning, increasing to a high (70%) chance in the southwest in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then increasing to 40 km/h before turning W 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning and afternoon.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southwest in the morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Tuesday Sunny morning. Areas of morning frost in the west. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southwest in the afternoon and evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h.

Issued Fri 16:30 EST

Central Tablelands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Frost then sunny
-3 14 5% < 1mm Severe S 8 91 SW 16 48
Frost then sunny
1 17 5% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Sunny
2 13 10% < 1mm Moderate SW 12 75 SSW 11 60
Frost then sunny
-3 13 10% < 1mm Severe - - - -
Frost then sunny
-1 16 5% < 1mm Severe SSW 7 84 SSW 15 49
Mostly sunny
2 10 5% < 1mm Moderate SSW 12 74 SSW 8 64
Frost then sunny
-2 12 10% < 1mm Severe - - - -
Frost then sunny
-4 11 5% < 1mm Severe S 14 85 SW 17 65
Mostly sunny
7 17 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Frost then sunny
0 18 5% < 1mm High - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

The injustice of rain

16:47 EST

The cumulative effect of two rain-bearing systems in the last saw many locations across New South Wales exceed their monthly average rainfall by Wednesday morning.

Clear start to Vivid Sydney

16:30 EST

It will be a picture-perfect start to Vivid Sydney as lasers, stars and moonlight illuminate the harbour tonight.

Mackay tap dances its way into the Guinness Book of World Records, after Cyclone Debbie

12:49 EST

A North Queensland community battered by tropical cyclone Debbie only two months ago has found cohesion in the most unexpected of places: tap dance.