you are not logged in | login or join us

Caloola Weather

  RSS

33.62°S 149.43°E 856m AMSL

Bathurst Forecast

Today 23°C
Tonight 14°C
Possible shower

Now

19.7°C falling
Updated at 17:30 EDT

Central Tablelands for Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Currently at Bathurst Ap

Temperature 19.7°C falling
Dew Point 13.2°C falling
Feels Like 19.7°C
Relative Humidity 66%
Wind icon
E 24km/h falling
Wind Gusts 37km/h
Pressure 1012.5hPa falling
Fire Danger 4.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:17 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:10 EDT

Nearby Now

Orange Ap 17.7°C
Mt Boyce 13.5°C
Cowra Ap 30.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Bathurst

possible shower

6pm

Chance shower
19°C
mostly cloudy

9pm

Mostly cloudy
16°C
possible shower

12am

Slight chance shower
16°C
rain

3am

Rain
15°C
powered by Opticast

Central Tablelands Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

New South Wales/ACT weather update

New South Wales/ACT Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Bathurst 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Jan 26
Tue
Jan 27
Wed
Jan 28
Thu
Jan 29
Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
late shower
Late shower
Maximum 23°C 20°C 21°C 22°C 24°C 25°C 27°C
Minimum 14°C 14°C 12°C 9°C 9°C 8°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 60% 20% 20% 20% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Very High Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
22
km/h
18
km/h
24
km/h
19
km/h
24
km/h
12
km/h
20
km/h
8
km/h
22
km/h
9
km/h
21
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 12km/h
ENE
ENE 22km/h
ENE
ENE 18km/h
ENE
E 24km/h
E
E 19km/h
E
ESE 24km/h
ESE
SE 12km/h
SE
S 20km/h
S
N 8km/h
N
WSW 22km/h
WSW
NNE 9km/h
NNE
WSW 21km/h
WSW
NE 10km/h
NE
E 17km/h
E
Relative Humidity 67% 60% 79% 70% 70% 47% 62% 33% 55% 28% 58% 26% 61% 30%
Dew Point 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 10°C 10°C 8°C 5°C 7°C 5°C 8°C 5°C 10°C 8°C

Bathurst Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:51 EDT
sunrise
06:18 EDT
sunset
20:10 EDT
last light
20:37 EDT
moon
set
Mon 23:58 EDT
rise
Tue 13:24 EDT
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Bathurst Ag Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jan 26
- 23°C -
Sun
Jan 25
- - -
Sat
Jan 24
- - -
Fri
Jan 23
14.5°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 22
14.5°C 29.1°C 0.0mm

Bathurst Ag Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
68.0mm
7.4 day(s)
total for 2015
48.4mm
9 day(s)
total to this day 2014
12.8mm
5 day(s)
wettest day
14.6mm
Jan 12
lowest temperature
7.5°C
Jan 18
highest temperature
32.5°C
Jan 9

Bathurst Ag Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
7.5°C
18th
lowest on record
1.8°C
2nd 1968
average this month
14.9°C
+1.6°C
long-term average
13.3°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
32.5°C
9th
highest on record
40.2°C
12th 2013
average this month
27.5°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
28.4°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
14.6mm
12th
total this month
48.4mm
9 day(s)
long-term average
68.0mm
7.4 day(s)
wettest on record
223.7mm
1978
driest on record
1.4mm
1985

Caloola Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Caloola Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Royal Flying Doctor Service 'paddles' water safety message to rural children before the wet season

ABC image 15:46 EDT Despite living on outback stations, hundreds of kilometres from the beach, paddle boarding is becoming popular with far west Queensland kids.

Help with Weatherzone